Homeowners Insurance is not created equal
You have to ask yourself…
What would happen if a disaster struck your home tomorrow? Are you confident your home insurance policy will cover you for damages and total loss? Would you be required to pay some or all the repairs out of pocket?
These questions are crucial to address, because you can’t get insurance after a disaster strikes—and that can happen at anytime. More importantly, when you’re facing a crisis, you’ll feel less pressure knowing:
- Your agent got to know you and your home insurance needs.
- Your insurance carrier has earned an excellent claims payment reputation.
Experience peace of mind with Real Home Insurance
Home insurance covers the hazards that most homeowners face—everything from fire to theft, a burst pipe to accidents on your property. When a loss occurs, you will file a claim with your insurance carrier and you are paid for the expenses, minus any outstanding deductible amounts.
Insurance also covers personal liability exposures, to protect you from many situations that could lead to lawsuits from others.
For instance, if someone slips and falls in your home, or is injured somewhere on your property, you can be held responsible. Liability coverage is there to protect you.
Comprehensive insurance that delivers when claims happen, many of our companies offer
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost for your home
- Deductible Waiver on large losses
- Claims prevention funds to prevent the same claim from occurring twice. www.pureinsurnce.com
- Cash out option, you don’t necessarily have to rebuild
- Appraisal services
- 150% valuation on fine art & jewelry coverage
- Easy valuable article scheduling
- Generous alternative living expense reimbursement
- Replacement cost for personal property
- Umbrella liability insurance
When you see an independent insurance agent like Reynolds & Rodar Insurance Group, you have the chance to explore all your options for insurance, and protect the things that are most important to you. The mass market insurance companies and direct writers don’t provide the coverage we can provide.
The Reynolds & Rodar Insurance Difference
When you buy on price alone, you get what you pay for.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.
Reynolds & Rodar Insurance Group Inc. is the oldest insurance agency in New Mexico — we’ve been insuring homes for over 134 years. We have the knowledge, experience, and commitment to service that you can trust. Call our Santa Fe, New Mexico office today at 505-983-4353 to speak directly with an agent. Or, take a minute to fill out our easy online quote request.