We’re sorry if you’ve suffered an accident or have a claim on your insurance policy.
White Glove Claims Service
If there’s a slight chance that someone may have suffered as a result of the accident, then you must file the claim. Otherwise, if you choose not to file it, you won’t have the insurance policy to protect you from lawsuit and failure to report claims as soon as you become aware of a situation can diminish your rights under the policy and may even void coverage.
As your independent agent, we’ll do our best to make your claim experience a smooth one.
- Seek medical attention immediately if necessary.
- Document claim as much as possible with photos, receipts and note details. Police reports should be obtained.
- Don’t get talked into allowing other party to settle outside of insurance if they are at fault.
- Please either call our office at 877-4070819 or fill out the claims form and we’ll contact you.
- Once the claim has been filed. Our Client Service Manager will track and follow up on your claim with you to walk you through the process.
- We will follow up with you and the insurance company to get the claim decision made as quickly as possible.