You protect your clients, we protect you.
We understand the risks you face, day and night, as a company that’s in the business of protecting other people or their assets, we know what’s involved. But we also know the security industry, and the particular risks you face each day..
Whether your business focuses on sentry (armed or unarmed), private investigation, alarm systems, personal protection, or other details, we are here to make sure you receive the most comprehensive coverage possible.
Our Security Company Program offers General and Professional Liability for any size business, from one-man operations to enterprise organizations, new or experienced. We can not only help you obtain the insurance you need, but offer valuable assistance in other aspects of your business.
Security Guard Insurance Specialists
Security providers face a number of specialized issues that many mass-market insurance carries aren’t able to address, because they aren’t experienced when it comes to this industry. We encourage you to inspect your current policy to make sure it covers the following risks:
- Errors and Omissions (professional liability)
- Assault and Battery
- Personal Injury
- Incidential Medical Malpractice
- False Arrest
- Invasion of Privacy
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers Compensation claims management
Our Security Professional Insurance Program Includes
Commercial Excess and Umbrella Liability
Commercial Excess and Umbrella Liability coverage can be tailored to meet your specific needs and exposures. In general, these products are:
- Licensed and admitted in most states.
- Available with limits up to $5,000,000 to protect against that once-in-a-lifetime judgment.
Auto Program is designed especially for the Security Guard industry and is:
- Available with Liability limits as low as state minimums and as high as $1,000,000 CSL.
- Written with a highly rated carrier.
- Competitively priced.
For our clients, our Commercial Property product provides:
- Building and Business Personal Property coverage.
- Business Income and Extra Expense coverage.
- The backing of a highly rated carrier.
Third Party Employee Dishonesty
Third party employee dishonesty, which protects against service contractor employees who perpetrate dishonest acts against their customers — which many general liability policies or standard fidelity bonds cannot do. A highly rated insurance company, as designated by A.M. Best, provides the coverage. We can also provide first party dishonesty coverage if necessary.
The Inland Marine Program is designed to offer Mobile Property and Electronic Data Processing (EDP). We write this product with a highly rated carrier and our premiums are highly competitive.
Reynolds & Rodar offers custom-tailored workers’ compensation coverage to the security guard industry. Our highly skilled and responsive staff provides outstanding service to your account, and you can enjoy the backing of insurance companies highly rated by A.M. Best. We also provide assistance on reducing your experience modification factor though our claims management program and have helped save security firms significant premiums.
What type of Security Company coverage is available?
These are just a few of the types of coverage we can provide to security industry specialists, tailored to meet their liability needs and budget:
- Security Guard Insurance
- Private Patrol Insurance
- Executive Protection Insurance
- Personal Protection Insurance
- Security Consultants Insurance
- Undercover Guards Insurance
- Doormen Insurance
- Armored Car Insurance
- Physical Security Insurance
- Investigator Insurance
- Detective Insurance
- Alarm Installation Insurance
- Alarm Monitoring Insurance
- Central Station Alarm Insurance
- Electronic Surveillance Insurance
- Background Screening Insurance
- Security Consultant Insurance
Business Consulting Services
We are pleased to help provide our clients with a number of services that will save them thousands in fees and costs, including help with:
- Maintaining a safety handbook
- Developing employee safety plans
- Drug testing
- Background checks
- Employee competency tests
- Answers to important legal questions
- Business advice
Why you can trust Reynolds & Rodar
Security companies are unique, and they deserve customized protection. We know the security businesses.
Reynolds & Rodar Insurance Group is the oldest insurance brokerage in Southwest, we’ve been protecting clients for over 134 years. We have the knowledge, experience, and commitment to service that you can trust. Call our Santa Fe, New Mexico office today at 505-983-4353 to speak with an agent. Or, take a minute to fill out our easy online quote request.